Wednesday, July 23, 2008

~my latest complaint w/ my esteemed PhD~

are you kidding me?

first, i complete the ADDITIONAL requirements ( at the last minute announcement, mind you), then I send a note explaining my views,concerns & opines regarding this new hoop, & then to add the icing to this mud cake of a process Capella seems to have created..... I go back into the additional courseroom to check if I have any further information to read? & THAT POSTING HAS MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED!?!

yeah...why not....its only my financial aide money...its only what I depend on to buy groceries, pay my light bill, put gas in my car so I can continue this uber frustrating process I started almost 5 yrs ago.

but wait!~ theres more.....

I decide to call Capella Support to calm my fears regarding this whole process....& what does the robot phone system lady tell me (which btw? to my surprise is working today...) "sorry, call back later....all learner support is on a team building event!?!?!?

R u kidding me?...no one there to answer the phones?

well..I shouldnt be surprised, there were no emails telling me this term I was enrolled...I had to call to find out. There was NO call back to even acknowledge my mssg or internal email communication yesterday....& today...NO ONE to talk to....

thanx.....I feel SOOOO valued as a Capella learner.

& yes ...I know this note is rather caustic......so be it. They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease....lets see if the old adage is true....

your "was really happy to refer people to capella learner.....now...not so enthusiastic about this whole thing...." PhD learner....

minta